Click Here to Invite Statuspage
Meta info for Statuspage. Invite Statuspage here.
Setting up Statuspage is as simple as running a single command:
You can add as many Statuspages to as many channels as you see fit.
Remove Statuspages just as easily:
Feb 7, 2021
- You can now set a default color & icon for your Statuspages (
- You can also set a color, icon, & a non-limited list of roles to ping per-Statuspage
pageconfig) when an incident is created or updated.
config show to see your server defaults and
pageconfig show to see a Statuspage's specific settings (doesn't take defaults into account).
- Your default color will apply to every embed message sent by Statuspage, as your sort of "server color".
/botstats has had some tweaking.
- Trailing slashes should no longer be an issue when passing Statuspages to commands, e.g.
add #channel https://statuspage.website is the same as
add #channel https://statuspage.website/.
- As a followup to the previous update, the "resolved" status should be parsed with relative accuracy, and in the case that it is, the update message will delete itself after 5 minutes. However, statuses are no longer displayed due to the troubles that the parser had during production. It's a bit of a low priority but I will make it more accurate in the future.
Jan 26, 2021
- "incident updated" messages will now try to include the current status
(Resolved/Investigating/etc) of the incident in the message. If the status
is "Resolved", the message will delete itself after 5 minutes. If the current
status could not be determined, the message will look and act like normal.
- You can now call
/botstats) for a
graph of the bot's stats over time. Not real-time; updates twice daily.
Jan 20, 2021
privacy now links to /privacy
- Changed the message that appears when the bot doesn't have Read Message History permissions to say "old incident messages" instead of "old update messages"
- Shortened the "incident updated" messages to remove "and the message has been edited accordingly"
- "incident updated" messages will now delete themselves when the incident is updated again, reducing channel spam
- Slash commands support. If commands don't appear in your chatbar when you type
/, visit /slash to re-authorize and fix that
Nov 28, 2020
list if there are more than 10 entries
- Channel object is not fetched for
list in case it does not exist (failsafe)
Nov 27, 2020
- Fixed bug where some duplicate statuspages would only deliver to one channel
- Statuspage now attempts to DM the server owner if it does not have permissions to send messages in the feed channel (if it doesnt have permissions to do that either, it will just silently fail)